Tuesday, January 31, 2023

This is me, Zach

This is me, Zach!

Hi, my name is Zach. I am 24 years old. I'm originally from Sacramento, California in the United States. I have been living and working in Spain for the program Auxiliares de Conversación for a year and a half. I enjoy traveling and learning languages. Working as an English assistant in Spain has been a fantastic opportunity for me to grow and learn about the world beyond the United States. In my free time, I like to try new activities with friends or strangers. I enjoy eating good food, sightseeing, or playing any kind of outdoor sports. Although I received my undergraduate degree in Sociology, I have become more interested in education and teaching since I moved to Spain. I believe teachers can have a big impact when they care and are passionate about their work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment